[PD] Pd, Arduino, and Multiple LED's == Installation?

nicholas ward nicholas.ward at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Jan 15 16:53:03 CET 2009

Hi,
I got 32 channels of PWM using two tlc5940 connected to several
uln2003. Actually i found someone had  a circuit diagram too.
Here we go. If you dont ever have all 100 on this might work using
some multiplexing too. There is a library for arduino written for this
chip. I can send you the code i used if you go this route.
Nicky