[PD] max for live

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:35:39 CET 2009

As Live is proprietary software, and they have already embedded Max, I
don't see how PD could get into it... though PD can be used in
parallel to Live, sending midi [and I assume audio?.. using Jack or
soundflower or something?]

PD can also be used as a vst [though I've never done it, being a Linux
only user, and preferring to work directly in PD]:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~jsarlo/pdvst/

Besides the inline editing [inside Live], I haven't thought of a real
example that cannot be done with PD along-side of Live.. though, it is
not as slick..

-Alex