[PD] Question about list-abs

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 21:35:29 CET 2009

I was looking through some of the list-abs objects, and short of going
through each one, I was hoping to find an object that converts a
stream of objects (floats and symbols), and outputs a list of the
collected items when a bang is received. I am not really sure what
this might be called, and the names aren't always obvious for what
they do...

Thanks,

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.