[PD] saxophone/truphet/trabone -LIKE sound in pd

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 23:03:49 CET 2009

I found this and neatened it up. It's a bit crap really,
but it could be used as a basis to build something better.
The guts is really all in the envelope generator that approximates
a decent brass envelope you could use to drive a nice spectrum
from, this is where I find brass instruments need work.

Try using a larger set of basis waves, maybe switch between
6 or 8 tables over the key range and replace the crummy tanh + cubic
shaping with something better.

a.