[PD] Gem, Particles, a tail?

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:07:22 CET 2009

Dear allI'm attempting to create a gem graphing application. in essence I want objects to the right of the screen (moved by incoming data) with particles moving to the left, and so leaving a visible tail of  particles moving to the left and showing where the source object has recently moved. The trouble is that a translate object anywhere in the particle chain not only moves the source but all the particles in the same direction. Does anyone know how I can move the source object but leave existing particles on their current course?God BlessAndrew