[PD] XBOX 360 controller to pd (noob question)

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Tue Jan 20 18:40:48 CET 2009

Have you installed drivers for the controller? You might want to start here.

http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/ProjectRoot/Xbox360Controller

I've used his PS3 driver. It only seems to work with USB, not over
Bluetooth. I don't know if the XBox driver supports Bluetooth
connectivity or not. Once you have the controller hooked up you should
be able to use the [hid] object to get the inputs.

andy