[PD] Yet more DS GUI excursions

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 22:32:00 CET 2009

Here's an example where some ds stuff is drawn outside the bounding box by hiding it before the gop dimensions are set.  Move the red box to make the y-value and mouse-action appear.

For the y-value on the right, there's obviously a bug because if you quickly minimize and maximize the patch when it's visible, the gop box widens to compensate (in windows at least).

But the symbol to the left doesn't seem to affect the gop dimensions.  I'm guessing this is because I set it's x-value to a negative number.

I'd assuming this works with filledpolygon, but I haven't tried it yet.

-Jonathan