[PD] [PD-announce] Gem 0.91-2 bugfix release

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 21 10:35:48 CET 2009

Steffen Juul wrote:

> On 20/01/2009, at 22.13, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>>  could you try the binary  at
>> http://iem.at/~zmoelnig/GEM/Gem0.91.2_104.tgz
>> (it seems to work here)
>
> works/loads. thanks! that was fast.

:-)

> Then i have another problem but it's not new. it's with pix_data. when i
> query it for rgb values from a red part of a png image, i get
> (r=0,g=1,b=1) as the output (i also boost the contrast and round off).
> to gem-tracker item 2484105 I posted a link to an email in the (pd-list)
> archive that have a demo patch. i wonder if it's a user error?

no it's definitely a bug in Gem.
i don't think i'll fix it for 0.91 thought.
it ought to be fixed in 0.92.

thanks for the links

one more thing: could someone test whether [pix_2grey] works with the
new 10.4 build?

if so, i will _replace_ the OSX binary on the various sites with the new
one (rather than do 0.91.3)

fgmasdr
IOhannes