[PD] [PD-announce] Gem 0.91-2 bugfix release

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:04:42 CET 2009

> On 20/01/2009, at 22.13, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>>  could you try the binary  at
>> http://iem.at/~zmoelnig/GEM/Gem0.91.2_104.tgz<http://iem.at/%7Ezmoelnig/GEM/Gem0.91.2_104.tgz>
>> (it seems to work here)
>
> works/loads. thanks! that was fast.

This makes me feel like a bit of a noob, but can anyone tell me how to
install the binary file?
I have a copy of pd-extended .40.3 which is currently running GEM .91

Do I just replace Gem.pd_darwin with the new file, Gem.d_fat?
I tried just swapping the two files and GEM would no longer run.
When I swapped them back to my original setup everything worked again (but
back to version .91).

Should I dump the new version (Gem.d_fat) into a new folder and reset the
paths in pd preferences?