[PD] Pd-extended and command line parameters

Nicholas Mariette nmariett at limsi.fr
Wed Jan 21 17:38:02 CET 2009

Have a look at this list email:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2008-10/065706.html
and a follow-up:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2008-10/065709.html

- for ways of getting around the lack of command-line, and loading libraries
- in particular, a method for customising separate Pd instances for
different purposes.

I use this method successfully for working on customised versions of the
IEM bin_ambi tool, also RjDj, alongside Pd-extended and vanilla, all on
the same computer.

Nick
-
http://www.limsi.fr/Scientifique/ps/thmsonesp/SonEspace