[PD] Announcing updated web site featuring a PureData prototype of the Drancing accelerometer music synthesis system

Darren Kelly darren at webel.com.au
Thu Jan 22 04:17:25 CET 2009

Hi PureData people,

I have previously announced on this list the adaption last year of my
Drancing accelerometer music system
to Wiimotes as wireless accelerometers for Mac OS X using a PureData/GEM
audio/video synthesis prototype.

I have a new Drupal-driven Content Management System (CMS) web site,
which includes improved examples and galleries of the PureData patches:

 http://www.webel.com.au/project/drancing/puredata

 http://www.webel.com.au/project/drancing/puredata/gallery

 http://www.webel.com.au/project/drancing/puredata/gem/gallery

There are some online videos of the system in operation here:

 http://www.webel.com.au/project/drancing/wii

 Video: YouTube: Drancing accelerometer music with Wiimotes: 3D variable
frequency oscillators + amplitude variation + triggered "air drum" samples
 http://www.webel.com.au/node/702

 Video: YouTube: Drancing accelerometer music with Wiimotes: 3D variable
frequency oscillators + triggered "air drum" samples
http://www.webel.com.au/node/705

 Video: YouTube: Drancing accelerometer music with Wiimotes: 3D
amplitude (volume) variation + triggered "air drum" samples
 http://www.webel.com.au/node/704

Mac OS X users can download it try an older prototype version out here:

 Drancing: PureData/GEM DranceWare prototype for Wii Remote: downloads
and HOWTO for Mac OS-X
 http://www.webel.com.au/drancing_wii_puredata_macosx_downloads_howto

Yours Synthcerely,

Darren (Webel)