[PD] Pointer to array

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 08:09:27 CET 2009

Toward the second feature you described: what if clicking on or dragging an element in a ds array outputs the following list from the struct:
element [click/change] (pointer) [index]

Then at least a partial solution would be to use a "proxy" array as shown in the example patch.  Currently to do this you need to traverse the datawindow with a [metro].

-Jonathan