[PD] max for live

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:27:02 CET 2009

Live is not garbage. Incremental improvement != planned obsolescence. Making
software for a business is not a sin. You get what you pay for.

Open source is great. I appreciate everything that Pd and it's users stand
for. However, trolling about a DAW when the free alternatives are 5 years
back in the dust in terms of optimization, ease of use, and plain
crash-resistance is just silly.

Some people prefer to make music, not software. Some people prefer to make
software, not music. Some people prefer to make software AND music. Some
people make great music software but horrible music. Some people make great
music but crummy software.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com