[PD] copy-paste vs. duplicate behavior

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 31 22:00:15 CET 2009

Yeah, that sounds like a good combo, something like this:

- same window, copy -> paste, shift by 10x10 pixels,
- same window, copy -> mouse-click -> paste, use mouse coords
- copy -> different window -> paste, use current mouse coordinates and
leave

The shift 10x10 part is trivial to do, just move the 10x10 shift code
from canvas_duplicate to canvas_dopaste.  That just leaves me with the
question: is there any harm in having it always shift 10x10 until the
last option is sorted out?

.hc