[PD] video bluescreen

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Tue Feb 3 19:36:12 CET 2009

Hi

I'm trying to put together a video bluescreen and I'm just not
finding the right object I think.  pix_multiply sort of does what I
want by dropping out white in a video and replacing it with another
video but how do I get this working with a defined colour (i.e. not
necessarily white but the blue or green normally used in studios).
There seem a few objects that deal with different ways of mixing
images/videos pix_mask, pix_mix, pix_composite etc.  Which is the
right one to use?  Thanks in advance.

a+
gar
Garrett at asquare.org