[PD] Pure Data forum

rndm rndm99 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 13:26:51 CET 2009

Hi

I registered with http://puredata.hurleur.com/ a little while ago.Like an idjit I have forgotten my password. Tried using the "password reminder" function a few times but always get the following error message:

"Error: Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "554 : Relay access denied "

I used a valid email address - namely this one.

As I can;t log-in I can post a message there to alert the moderator/s - administrator/s of my plight. Does anyone here have a direct email for one of them so I can contact direct? (feel free to email me off list)

Cheers

Paul