[PD] data-struct: (x:y) & move object

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:42:48 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm looking to do something using data-s, but can't really get it, and
don't have enough documentation around:

- how do the (x:y)(a:b) fields work? from what I've seen, you need a
variable before, and x-y indicate the value of the variable, and a-b scale
that position in the screen?

- I wanted to do a small object that moves around in a fixed area by
click-grabing it (a small circle, or square, doesn't really matter). I
supposed I should use the feature from the previous line for it?

Do you have any already made examples for what I'm looking for? The
documentation in pd is still out of date on these things (as normal).

Thanks,

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58