[PD] video bluescreen

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Mon Feb 9 20:02:04 CET 2009

Hi

Apologies for the slowness of my reply.  Thanks both for the
examples.  I couldn't get pix_background working Ben but it seems to
be not what I'm looking for on this occasion anyway.  Mark, managed
to see yours working, yep its pretty raw but it's a start which is
what I needed.  Many thanks.

a+
gar

Garrett at asquare.org