[PD] resizing samples, noob question

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 01:07:16 CET 2009

Hey guysI'm trying to create a patch  that play samples 'at speed'  but which is then variable. I need an equation to turn the number of samples in a table into the length of the sound file in seconds. Using this I should be able to divide one by the number of seconds and use that figure to set the speed of a phasor~ object for correct speed playback, is that right? what's the equation?God BlessAndrew