[PD] here I go again..dynamic abstractions

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Feb 10 18:19:13 CET 2009

There is already [route] to get the selectors bang, symbol, list,
float and only 'other'. But it would be nice to have something like
this :

[33 hello -4.5 world(

[$0(

[print]

and get print: list
not 0 as now

or

[open mytext.txt 45(

[$0(

[print]

and get print: open
not 0 as now
(and nor 'other' as does [route])

So the first element is $0, the second is $1, etc.
I think it is not so difficult to understand for a beginner because
it's logical.
We must explain that [33 hello 4.5 world( is a list without the word
list in the message because the message begin by a number and has
several elements : it is the same [list 33 hello 4.5 world(. Idem for
float.
What do you think ?
++

Jack