[PD] Some abstractions for you to take

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Mon Feb 16 21:53:42 CET 2009

Hi,

as I am not a total newbie to Pd any more, I would like to share some of
my abstractions with the list, that I have made for my live performances
which consist of recording audio and midi loops live and play them back.

Another thing I have posted on my website is my "vj bot" that uses Gem,
maybe it is also an inspiration to some people on this list, although
not really well done ;)

http://www.residuum.org/pd.html

cu Thomas
--
"[D]ie Kunst flieht, wenn ihr eure Thaten sofort mit dem historischen
Zeltdach überspannt." (Friedrich Nietzsche - Vom Nutzen und Nachtheil