[PD] data-struct: (x:y) & move object

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:25:06 CET 2009

I think I've got it, thanks - if you want, check out the files I just sent
to the list (although you don't need them).

This gui editor is way more complex than the one I've made some years ago.
if you're on extended, look for [jmmmp/gui-edit].

and by the way, if you work a lot with data-s, you might be interested in
my color catalogue patch - [jmmmp/pd-colors] - for both data-s and tk gui.
(I guess I could update this to have the new colorpicker as well)

Joao

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)