[PD] data-struct: (x:y) & move object

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Tue Feb 17 16:22:37 CET 2009

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 23:48:54 João Pais wrote:
> that reminds me of another thing: is it possible that someone who can't
> read code could understand which features were implemented in the data-s
> just by looking at the code? at least enough to get a hint and try it in
> pd? where is the data-s code?

in general anything that can be messaged with a symbol from a pd canvas to a
pd internal (and visa versa) is allocated with the 'gensym' function.

and code relevant to data-structures can be found here:
 g_array.c (for rendering of tables as well as DS scalars)
 g_scalar.c
 g_template.c
 g_traversal.c

these are just my notes..

as far as i know, miller is the only developer working on DS code, i would
love to be corrected however.. if anyone else can provide a developer
reference for data-structures i would be much in debt..

ciao,

dmotd