[PD] rc-drums: some electro drums / 808 emulation

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Feb 18 09:33:57 CET 2009

Hallo Dan,

these are very loveley!! I'd suggest an additional example patch that
uses all drums in the library!

A little issue I have with your (and others) way to use "sssad": I
would really prefer it if people would use it as just [sssad] and not
[sssad/sssad]. On Pd-extended you can combine this with [import
sssad] to make it work out of the box. Or feel free to bundle
sssad.pd into your collection.

The reason is that I and many others don't put the single sssad.pd
into a directory called "sssad" so your setup breaks for us. The
double sssad/sssad is a bit redundant anyway. Lets be less sssad, more
happy. :)

Ciao
--
Frank