[PD] [Fwd: Re: [PD-announce] Fwd: Invitation: PureData and Realtime Media, Wednesday, 2/18, 4-6pm]

Loic Kessous loic.kessous at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:47:34 CET 2009

if I was not worry to look like an anarchist, I would say:

YES, just like the world you know... ;-)

and i maybe should add:

leaders should lead ideas, not communities or people.

-l

On Feb 19, 2009, at 6:32 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2009, at 10:41 PM, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
>

>> From: "ydegoyon at gmail.com" <ydegoyon at gmail.com>
>> Date: February 18, 2009 10:39:58 PM EST
>> To: pd-dev at iem.at
>> Subject: Re: [PD] [PD-announce] Fwd: Invitation: PureData and
>> Realtime Media, Wednesday, 2/18, 4-6pm
>>

>> ola,
>>
>> haha, that says it all,
>> we don't need no leaders,
>> i'd say 'no thank you'
>
> Yeah, not my words.  I don't think the Pd community needs leaders,
> just coders.
>
> .hc
>

>> xiaoo,
>> sevy

Loic Kessous

Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique
CNRS UMR 7222
Boite Courrier : 173

4 Place Jussieu
75252 Paris Cedex 05, FRANCE