[PD] finding funding to the PdCon09

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 01:42:47 CET 2009

Aparently it does if you lived, worked, studied, for a while there...
I am just wondering how ere they partners with the previous convention.

I just realized that this year is the "YEAR OF FRANCE IN BRASIL"

So I really strongly believe we can bring people from France this year if we
look our way into it...

what you say?

cheers

--