[PD] PD + Digi 003

ede cameron ecameron at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 21 01:56:51 CET 2009

  Hi I have a Digi 002 and find that to get anything working
externally ie something that is not Pro Tools its best to open the
Digidesign core audio and make sure that core audio is connected
before opening any other applications you want to use

   1. Open applications/Digidesign/Digi CoreAudio Manager.. connect to
sound card set HW Prefs
   2. You need JackPilot installed Open and run JackPilot
   3 Open qjackCTL it sets up and runs automatically since JackPilot
is already running
   4. open Pd change settings to jack you should have sound

Hope this helps

     ede