[PD] finding funding to the PdCon09

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:08:25 CET 2009

João Pais wrote:
>> I think the Europeans and Canadians have much better options.  Anyone
>> know of other options for Americans? Or anyone think I could use my
>> Austrian citizenship to get a travel grant from the Austrian gov't?
>
> afaik, you might be better off talking to the austrians. but the other
> austrians here on the list will have more to say about this.

hi,
it seems there was a special cultural exchange program in 2008 between
EU and Brazil, but this year they focus on 8 other contries (occupied
palestine is one of them).
there seems to be some EU money this year for bio fules related stuff in
cooperation with brazil (in case someone wants to present a pd project
on bio fuels...).
more EU/austrian info at http://www.ccp-austria.at
marius.