[PD] Windows low latency first-hand experiences?

mrz zweitens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 22:48:01 CET 2009

hei
i would recommend first to "tune" your vista for audio, here you go:
http://www.focusrite.com/answerbase/article.php/?id=288

the rest maybe you know allready, but anyway, disable/deinstall all fancy
vista crap you d'ont need.

and then like pat said,
open pd, open your taskmanager, right click on to the pd process and set it
to highest priority.
You have to do it everytime when you open pd, but there is a small app that
can save your prio's. http://www.prnwatch.com/prio.html

but in my opinion, pd still runs the best on linux, so i would recommend a
dual boot station.

greetings

moritz