[PD] I am a new user confused as to why I cant get GEM object to work.

Geoff geoffspuredata at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:09:26 CET 2009

Hi
I am using PD-extended 0.40.3 on a Macbook  osx 10.4

but I cannot seem to get the GEM bits to work.

I am going through the PMPD example patches but none of the GEM
objects work.

I have looked into the contents of PD extended and I can see lots of
help files related to GEM in there.

But if I try to create a GEM object I just get the dotted red box.

So I went to the Pure community website and downloaded GEM for mac
OSX but there are not instructions for installing on MAC OSX their
were instructions for pc and linux but no osx.

I am stuck I have googled this, but can't find an answer.

How do I get the GEM objects to work in PD on mac OSX 10.4?

Any help appreciated as I am getting no-where :)

cheers
geoff