[PD] pd on Ubuntu 64bit?

danomatika danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:47:13 CET 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 17:24 +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> >> does this mean that the previous problem with tables in PD on 64bit has
> >> been resolved?
> >>

> > yes, since 0.40, iirc
>
> or 0.41 as roman has suggested.
> at least, i has been fixed for ages (of Pd-vanilla)

I made a 64bit build of pd-extended using the pd core (0.41 I believe)
from the pd-extended svn and it has this table bug.  It seems to only
access half of the table, at least in the C08 and C09 audio example
patches.  They work fine in my build using pd-vanilla 0.42.4.

This is too bad as I was hoping for some of the gui improvements in the
pd-extended core.

---
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com