[PD] Array that scrolls from right to left

Sebastien Lelong sebastien.lelong at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:44:40 CET 2009

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your suggestions and explanations ([trigger], [;semicolon
message( acting a senders, dollars init variables vs. other dollar
variables, the magic of $0, ...). Since I'll probably put a lot of scrolling
graphs in my app, I think I'll go with the initialization argument solution
and modify pdd_scroll as needed.

Cyrille, I did not have time to test mapping/timeroll yet. I guess this is
in SVN extensions/abstractions/externals/.... I need to dig extensions in
order to find ones I could use (widgets like gauges, knob, etc...).

Cheers,
Seb

Hi Sebastien,

--