[PD] Pd-extended 0.41.4 Windows build

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 25 16:09:57 CET 2009

Hey,

Thanks for the note, I am cc'ing the pd-list since this is of general
usefulness.  I don't know of a way off hand to prove that this is
actually me, and not a phishing attempt.  If the installer asks you
for any bank info, don't give it ;).  Some virus checkers used to
label the Pd-extended installers as infected with virii too, tho they
were wrong.

.hc