[PD] [PD-dev] extremely fast pure pd [list-drip] (fwd)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Feb 25 21:17:52 CET 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Anyway: Would it be okay to use it in [list]-abs which has Pd's BSD
> license?

Yes.

> But now I'll have to digest the algorithm ...

Well, you don't _have_ to... you could first swallow the algorithm, and
postpone the digestion to whenever you're ready.

Because, if it has the right license, the right output, no stack
overflows, a higher speed and a lower memory usage, what's really wrong
with just using it?

I think that its biggest practical downside might be that's it slower on
very small lists, but that's all.