[PD] [PD-dev] extremely fast pure pd [list-drip] (fwd)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Feb 26 15:56:04 CET 2009

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Mathieu Bouchard hat gesagt: // Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> >
> > >Anyway: Would it be okay to use it in [list]-abs which has Pd's BSD
> > >license?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Wonderful! I'll include it.

Okay, it's in now. I took the version without the message box
optimization for now to keep it a little bit compatible with older Pds
that don't have settable sends - though I fear, a missing [list
length] breaks it on older Pds anyway. I could have added [list-len]
instead but that probably eats up all speed gains.

The message box version is in my 43 folders to be added sometime
later.

I added the EOL-outlet of the original list-drip and a bit more air
around the objects so they don't overlap with font size 10.

Additionally I added a [list-rdrip] for reverse serialization that uses
the same approach, but with just one center-splitter. May come in
handy sometimes.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__