[PD] call for help: help patch fixing

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Feb 27 19:19:35 CET 2009

Hey all,

A while back, I wrote some scripts that can automatically load every
help patch and load every objectclass.  I would like to set these up
to run every night, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the
output from this, i.e. fixing the help patches that crash and at the
same manage getting this Pd-extended 0.41 release finished.  So I want
to see if there is anyone willing to handle this whole process.

I think it will make Pd much more reliable if we can track down the
little errors in help patches that can cause crashes.  As far as I am
concerned it can be managed how ever anyone wants to do it.  I have
these basic scripts ready to go, but they could easily be replaced
with something else, if anyone else wants to do that.

I think this could then be expanded into a broader testing framework.

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling
away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-
collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf