[PD] OT Internet in the south of France

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:37:45 CET 2009

Hi folks

Can I pick the brains of my European friends? We're spending the month
of May in Six-Fours in southern France (not far from Marseille I
think). Just found out that I may need to keep working while we're
there and I'm trying to find out what my options are re: internet
access. I believe the house we're staying in doesn't have a phone, so
definitely no internet. Can anybody suggest a solution? Is there a
wireless or mobile internet option? Am I best to just get a hotspot
subscription?

(sorry this is so OT)

cheers
dafydd