[PD] SQLite3DBv0.03

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:10:09 CET 2009

Hello all,

I would like to announce the release of SQLite3db.

This release represents a complete rewrite of the externals. It has
been rolled into a single external library containing the externals
[sqlite3db], [sqlite3query], [sqlite3rowid], and [sqlite3blob].

This release includes several features:

1. Database can be on disk or an in-memory database.

2. The [sqlite3query] object now supports Place Holders.

3. Comprehensive error reporting.

4. Includes a separate object for retrieving the ID for the last
record inserted (allows making links between tables)

5. SSSAD plug-and-play panel for storing multiple sets of SSSAD parameters.

You can get the archive for files at:

http://puredata.info/Members/mjmogo/SQLite3db_v0_03.zip/view

Also, the 'makefile' only contains a process for making a 'pd_darwin'
external for the Mac. It should not be difficult to compile for Unix
or Windows, as it is Ansi-C. Everything should work with Vanilla Pd as
well.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, criticism, or general praises ;)

Mike

--

Jean-Luc Godard  - "To be or not to be. That's not really a question."