[PD] Arduino/SRF05

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 1 22:59:34 CET 2009

I think that is one of the sensors where you have to do the triggering
and  pulseIn measurement yourself. There are examples on the arduino
forum of firmwares that do this, then if you combine such a firmware
with the Firmata Arduino library, then you'll have a firmware that
will work with Pduino and that sensor.

.hc