[PD] SQLite3DBv0.03

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 1 23:12:23 CET 2009

Sounds like a fast way to store a ton of preferences.  I think I
remembered in our old discussions about it that sqlite was fast enough
that the Pd object didn't need to be threaded, which is nice.

I think the code would be a lot easier to read if the classes where
broken out into separate files.  This is the standard way to do with
externals: one class per file.  Then it would be possible to also
compile each class as a separate .pd_darwin, or compile it like you
have now.

.hc