[PD] new Ubuntu builds: Jaunty/i386 and Netbook Remix/lpia

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 1 23:59:31 CET 2009

I just figured out the magic of chroot and debootstrap so now there
are two more builds:  ubuntu-jaunty-i386 and ubuntu-hardy-lpia.
"lpia" is Low-Powered Intel Atom, and it is the architecture for
Ubuntu's Netbook Remix distro.

You can get these builds in the usual place, whenever they
successfully build:
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/

If anyone is interested in setting up multiple Fedora build
environments, let me know and I can get you what you need to set
things up on the Fedora box in the build farm.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler