[PD] SQLite3DBv0.03

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:39:55 CET 2009

Hi Hans,

The reason that I put them all into a single source file is because
they share other C data structures. Basically, the method I was using
(in the older version) to share info back and forth between the
objects was to pass messages back and forth. That got to be a bit
confusing to deal with, as it was difficult to know exactly when a
message might get sent or received. I understood it, but even after
being away from it for a couple of months, it got hard to remember
exactly what was going on, let alone anyone else figuring things out.

Plus, another reason that I need to share access to the objects on the
C level was so that when you close a database, it does not get
corrupted because an SQL statement didn't get finalized (all prepared
SQL statements need to be "destroyed" before a database can be closed
safely).

Do you know of a way that different externals can share access to C
level code and objects?

Mike

--

Samuel Goldwyn  - "I read part of it all the way through."