[PD] Model.pd helppatch [was: call for help: help patch fixing]

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Mon Mar 2 22:29:58 CET 2009

hi, IOhannes

> i think it could be related to:
> - your version of Gem (as cyrille suggested)
> - the model you are loading.
> - your gfx-card/ / openGL-driver
>
> let's try to rule out #1 and #2.

OK,
now I have:

- installed new pd extended version (Pd version 0.41-4extended-20090301)
from autobuilds
- tried again differend .obj, (venus.obj and also any simple object I made)

no luck so far. still have to create gemwin before loading.

I didn't change my graphics card's driver (using x.org "radeon" driver),
if you have suggestions which settings might be responsible I'll try
them. It's a pretty old notebook on board chip, lspci says: ATI Radeon
Mobility M7 LW  [Radeon Mobility 7500]

cheers
Martin