[PD] pd-extended on ubuntu intrepid: troubles

Athos Bacchiocchi athos.bacchiocchi at tin.it
Tue Mar 3 14:23:07 CET 2009

hi,

I installed pd on ubuntu intrepid from official repositories through
installer manager, and everything worked fine. After, I needed
pd-extendend so I went on the pd website and I downloaded the
pd-extended contributed build for intrepid, at:

http://pd.ianagnostopoulos.postgrad.shef.ac.uk/pd-extended_0.40.3-intrepid6_i386.deb

After installing the package, I noticed that pd seemed to have
disappeared (of course if I install it again from repositories, it
appears again and works, but it's not pd-extended... and every time I
try to install again pd-extended I have the same trouble).

There's something I miss?

thanks,
athos