[PD] Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Tue Mar 3 19:54:55 CET 2009

Hallo!

I started to put ideas together at the following WIKI page:
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas2009
If you are interested joining one project as a mentor, please just add
your name in the list of possible mentors ...

Please also add your projects using the following template:
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/ProjectTemplate
(and look at the description of my already added projects)
It should be as clear as possible for students how to start, where are
the resources and etc.

There are also still a lot of old projects from last year here:
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas
which should be copied (and polished) to the new WIKI page - so some
help is really needed !

Thanks for any contribution,
LG
Georg