[PD] Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Tue Mar 3 21:23:51 CET 2009

Hallo again !

I added now quite some projects from last year to the WIKI page:
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas2009
Please look through them and correct my bad english and/or add
additional resources and ideas !

@Hans: I added you to some projects as mentor, I hope you don't mind ;)

@IOhannes: same for you ;) - but you can of course join more projects
(now I added you only to the gem multiwindow project, because here you
are the only possible author)

To all other mentors: please add you to the wiki and also add projects !

Thanks,
LG
Georg