[PD] pd-extended on ubuntu intrepid: troubles

Ilias Anagnostopoulos I.Anagnostopoulos at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 23:18:19 CET 2009

Hey Athos,

I don't remember if there is a menu item coming with the package. If
not, just start it from the terminal by typing:

pd

and pressing enter. You can manually add a menu item if there isn't one
with the package, at least until I (or anybody else) find enough time to
add one and update the package.

You are running Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid, aren't you?

-Ilias