[PD] evaluate 3d iterative structures

simeon cosik simeon_cosik at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 4 10:08:28 CET 2009

hello, thanks for the reply, are you telling me to take off all the
positions of all the geos and then evaluate in other program?

what about gem_listinfo? i could take of all the positions an save them
in a text file? and  which other software should i use to make this
calculations?
I just checked there is a Ode version that run in pd , called pyode, i
think ode works fine for rigid body simulations, do you think this is a
good option in pd?

--
  simeon cosik
  simeon_cosik at fastmail.fm