[PD] httpget: fun with tcpclient and pdstring

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Mar 4 20:46:16 CET 2009

adding this to the GSoC ideas wiki...

actually, there's some disabled table-storage code in [pdstring] as
well; perhaps I'll get a chance to polish that up sometime soon..

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2009-03-04 19:01:31, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> appears to
have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology