[PD] pd and tcp: what to do against crashes?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 5 01:13:07 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 09:14 -0500, Martin Peach wrote:

> > martin, would you mind implementing similar changes to [tcpclient] as
> > well?
> >

> I'll do that today if I have time.

yo... no hurry.. but it seems you already did it. many thanks.

those changes to [tcpserver] and [tcpclient] enable me to solve a _lot_
of issues with netpd (which currently is still based on
[netclient]/[netserver]). some of them were very long standing problems,
such as server hangs, and it took me also a long time to understand the
underlying causes for those problems. i am very satisfied to see, that
the current problems can be addressed now.

i think there is nothing left to be said for now. it's definitely time
to get my hands dirty again on the netpd-server and other related
stuff.

many thanks for your cooperation.

roman